(107) Convention Support Contract
Description: Conventions don't run themselves.
- (1) point is earned per 4 hours of at-convention volunteer support provided to the convention.
- (4) points is earned for serving as part of the convention’s staff (this means being on the con’s staff before/after the convention).
- Additionally, (2) point can be earned for serving on a convention’s senior staff (chair, department heads, etc).
- This is in addition to the points earned from Convention Operations Contracts.
Contract length: (8) points and earns (4) additional points for each Completed Contract.
Documentation: Name, date and location of event with statement from convention staff, a Chapter Commander or Mercenary Council/Staff certifying assistance and number of hours volunteered; or copy of name and staff position in event programming.