(204) Information Acquisition Operations
Knowledge is some part of the battle. “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles” -Sun Tzu . "By reading, you learn through others' experiences, generally a better way to do business." -Secretary James Mattis. Chapters read books, the more the better.
At least half (rounded up) of the Chapter's members must participate. The Chapter as a whole needs to read a number of pages based on the following formula: 2500 pages times half (rounded up) the number of the Chapter's members (example: a chapter with 9 members (half of 9 is 4.5 rounded to 5) would need 2500 * 5 = 12,500 pages). A book may only be counted in one category below.
- 4 Horseman Series book (4HU main books, official 4HU anthologies and side books); books are worth triple the page count
- “Colonel's Reading List” books; books are worth double page count.
- Books with a primary focus on leadership, military, mercenary, or pirate history; Must be non-fiction. books will be counted at normal page count
- CKP books will be counted at normal page count
- Other books otherwise not covered will be counted at half page count
A completed contract awards (5) points with a combat bonus of (1) point for each additional chapter member above the minimum that participates.
Please Use the form located in contract (103) to record any reading